Netherlands international Gravenberch becomes the Reds' fourth signing of the summer after passing a medical and completing his contract at the AXA Training Center today
Gravenberch was believed to be open to a move to Old Trafford, where he would have been in contact with his former Ajax manager Erik Ten Hag
Liverpool have had a habit of signing players that people wouldn’t expect, will the Reds spring another surprise before Friday?
With fans hoping Jurgen Klopp will sign a new midfielder or centre-back before the transfer window closes on Friday, will the Reds spring another surprise instead
Liverpool have gained some insight into what to expect from the $21m man as the FSG reportedly prepare a double transfer ahead of the deadline
Liverpool transfer news: Two possible replacement for Mohamed Salah and Bayer Leverkusen final decision on Luke Chambers
Luke Chambers (Bayer Leverkusen). According to Kicker, Bundesliga football club Bayer Leverkusen are no longer looking to change Liverpool right-back Luke Chambers via football transfers
Liverpool Transfer: ‘I wouldn’t be disappointed’ – ‘Signing Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips would be a good move’ Danny Murphy
Danny Murphy thinks Liverpool signing Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips would be a good move
62.7% of This Is Anfield supporters voted for another sixth-place signing, while the remaining 37.3% opted for a new defender
Emmanuel Petit Former Chelsea and Arsenal midfielder speak on Romeo Lavia and Moises Caicedo’s decision to snub Liverpool
Romeo Lavia and Moises Caicedo have both refused Liverpool to sign for Chelsea this summer
Liverpool could soon find out if they should make a late transfer, with Jurgen Klopp set to witness the perfect test as the deadline approaches
Liverpool started the season relatively positively. A point at Stamford Bridge is never a bad result and a ten-man win at home to a strong Bournemouth side is something Jurgen…
Liverpool update: Germany’s demands piled up again over a possible transfer of former Ajax talent Ryan Gravenberch to Liverpool
In an ideal world, Jürgen Klopp and Jörg Schmadtke could add more players to the Liverpool squad before the September 1 transfer deadline, despite Wataru Endo being picked up earlier…
Liverpool recorded their first Premier League win of the season on Saturday afternoon, beating Bournemouth 3-1 at Anfield
A latest report by German outlet tz has stated Thomas Tuchel sees the Dutchman as a 'backup player' and Bayern 'have not ruled out' his departure.
The Premier League season has finally begun as the Reds enjoyed an average start to the season with a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge
Liverpool have been told to abandon their market search for Roméo Lavia, believing FSG should equip Jürgen Klopp with a more proven midfielder
But despite these changes, Liverpool are still short of a proven defensive midfielder with just four days to go in their Premier League opener against Chelsea.
Liverpool transfer updates: Jurgen Klopp hints at Liverpool plan as Romeo Lavia ‘deadline’ emerges for 48-hour transfer
The Reds, who open their season at Chelsea on Sunday 13 August, have so far been rejected three offers for the 19-year-old from Southampton
Romeo Lavia’s pursuit shouldn’t distract Liverpool from other transfer market priorities this summer
The quality of the teams we played against was not exactly the best, with the exception of Bayern Munich, but you can tell from Mac Allister that he played in…
Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp publicly identified a “vacant” area that his team need to work on, and Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has already exploited it twice
Jürgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola both know Liverpool’s weakness, but $77m transfer could help Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has publicly identified a “vacant” area that his team need to work…
Liverpool goalkeeper Jakub Ojrzynski has left the club for his third loan spell, with the youngster heading to the Netherlands for 2023/24.
A new number six is currently a priority, although Virgil van Dijk and Ibrahima Konaté could also use a little more support in the rear
Liverpool's quest for Southampton midfielder Romeo Lavia has stalled again as their third offer for the Belgian was rejected on Monday